CSW100: Maximum Stealth BassDon't be shackled to a floor-cluttering subwoofer box. The CSW100 gives you the freedom to hide your sub away and still achieve room-shaking bass. The CSW100 fits easily between standard joists in floors or ceilings, attaches securely, and reveals only a small grille, like an AC vent, through which it pumps smooth, musical bass. Use it inside an entertainment center or an equipment cabinet (26 1/4" L x 9" W x 13" D). CSW100 Features:
Optimum Performance Is In The Cards CSW Series Built-in Subwoofers are remotely controlled by the SWA500 Amplifier (sold separately), which fits conveniently into any equipment rack, so the subwoofers can be tweaked for optimum performance quickly and easily. Plug-in SPEX data cards for each CSW Subwoofer model are included, and automatically download preprogrammed equalization, infrasonic filter characteristics and power-output best matched to your subwoofer. The SWA500 also allows for custom optimization to build on these basic elements and ensure the best performance in your space. The SWA500 Amplifier is a BASH amplifier, combining the fidelity of conventional Class A/B amplifiers with the efficiency of Class D amplifiers. It achieves high power (500 Watts continuous into 4 Ohms!) and cool, reliable operation for epic bass with precise definition and low distortion. Superior Polk Audio Technologies
- Installs Easily Between Standard Floor Or Ceiling Joists, or sits inside an entertainment center.
- Long-Throw 10" Polycomposite Subwoofer Driver.
- Patented Dynamic Balance®Construction takes advantage of laser interferometry to rule out performance-robbing resonances before you hear them.
- Klippel Optimized coil alignment for extraordinary efficient shallow-depth motor action even at lifelike volume.
- Rigidly-Braced MDF Composite Enclosure for resonance-free, rattle-free performance.
- Patented High Velocity Compression Drive Bandpass Alignment with slot-load bass venting for gutsy, driving bass.
- Heavy Duty Mounting Hardware and professional anti-rattle isolation pads included.
- Grille opening dimensions: 3" H x 12" W (7.62cm H x 30.48cm W).
- Powered For Optimum Performance by the SWA500 Digital Amplifier, available separately.
- Dynamic Balance®-A Polk perfected method of analyzing a speaker's microscopic behavior with laser Interferometry. Polk engineers can tune out unwanted resonance and distortion with the right combination of materials, geometry and construction techniques. This brings you pure, distortion-free sound.
- Klippel Optimized Woofer-By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Polk engineers were able to optimize the woofer's motor structure, voice coil alignment and suspension bringing you the best possible performance even at extreme listening levels. Click here for a technical explanation.